Saturday 3 January 2015

Christmas Haul 2014 | IsThatEmily

Hi guys! I hope you all had a fabulous New Year and that you'll have a great 2015. Gosh, 2015 -  I can't believe it has came around so quickly! Anyway, today I have decided to do a Christmas Haul. I have added in a few things which I have picked up using my vouchers/Christmas money too. I hope you enjoy this post, because I definitely enjoy reading them.


From Soap & Glory I have these two gift sets with various mini sized products. I absolutely love Soap & Glory as they smell amazing - I'm sure you'll agree!


On the make-up side of things I have a new lip gloss from Sonya Cosmetics (which is in the shade "Party Purple"), a Revlon colourstay concealer (in 01 - fair), a Barabara Daly cream blush (in the shade peaches) and a maybelline Mega Plush mascara. Last but  not least for makeup, I have the Naked 3 palette which was a surprise and I am in love!  


I have a few new books; A Gift from Bob, Divergent, Shopaholic to the Stars and The Book Thief.

                                      
My main present from my parents was this HP laptop (HP 15  TouchSmart), which I am currently writing this blog on. 


I have this Jasper Conran bag and an iPad mini case from Ted Baker with rose gold detailing - thank you Freya!


I also have these Christmas themed Yankee samplers.


My new white jacket is from Top Shop - I am so happy to finally have this as I've been eyeing it up for ages!


Finally, I have this tartan skirt from Urban Outfitters and these leather booties which are from Vagabond.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post. I am very grateful for everything which I have been bought and I hope you all had a fab Christmas!

Bye for now,
Emily x

3 comments:

  1. happy 2015 to you too! i love sophie kinsella, i didnt know she had a new book out, ill have to order it! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/you-sexy-mother-pucker.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the shopaholic series! It's literally my favourite - I was so excied to have the latest one for Christmas :-) Of course I will check out your blog xx

    ReplyDelete