Tuesday 28 October 2014

My Current Skincare Routine!

Hi guys! Today I'm going to be telling you about my current skincare routine. This has been my routine for a while and these products definitely help me to keep my skin looking healthy and youthful. If it helps, I have relatively dry skin, especially around my chin and nose. 



On a daily basis I use this 'Neutrogena Spot Stress Control' scrub, which you can buy here. It definitely helps to clear away spots and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Although sometimes I use my Sonya Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Scrub which is slightly more expensive and is designed to be used around twice weekly.



Every morning and evening (preferably - if I'm not too lazy!) I will tone my face using this Simple Soothing Toner, which just helps to remove any left-over bits of makeup and prepares for a moisturizer. It is very natural and soothing as it has a neutral pH level. 


I use this No.7 moisturizer most evening before I go to bed. Obviously, it helps to keep the skin hydrated and soft. I fund that this particular moisturizer melts nicely into the skin, but it quite heavy - seen as though it is a night cream. I have found that this helps to clear up my dry skin which is around my nose and chin also which is a definite plus!


Finally, I use this T-Zone 'Spot Zapping Gel'. Basically, it does what it says on the tube and it helps to speed up spots clearing away. It does sting on application, but I have found that it works wonders. I actually picked this up for a pound in pound-stretcher, but I think I have a deal as it works really well!


I hope this post was useful to you and that you enjoyed it. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask below and I will try my best to get back to you ASAP. 

Bye for now,
Emily x












2 comments:

  1. I always moisturise and cleanse but I get super lazy with using toner.. whoops.
    Nice post Emily! Everyone has been doing skincare routine posts lately, I'll have to jump on board. xx

    www.permanentprocrastination.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! It means the world. Since I have started using toner my skin has definitely been more even and it is much easier when putting on foundation! xx

    ReplyDelete