Sunday 23 November 2014

Autumn/Winter Essentials 2014

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to be sharing some of my Autumn/Winter favourites with you. I'm not sure about you but I love how cosy Autumn and Winter are - especially in the lead up to Christmas. Only 31 days left not that I'm counting or anything...
                                             

I absolutely love wearing dark lip colours in the Autumn/Winter Season. In my opinion a dark lip can just top off a outfit. This dark pink/red has been one of my favourites this season.



Another must have for this season is a winter coat. My current favourite is this parka which I have been wearing all of the time. It is also perfect for school on those cold mornings.



My next essential is boots. Above are my Timberlands and Doc Martens which I am absolutely in love with. These pair up perfectly with jeans and a jumper and you're good to go!



My last essential is candles. I love to burn candles in the winter because it's just so cosy! Obviously I haven't gone for particularly autumnal scents (pineapple cilantro) but I prefer fruity scents.

I hope you enjoyed this post. I am currently planning some Christmas posts so watch this space! 

Bye for now, 
Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment