Saturday 30 August 2014

What's in my bag - school edition!

Although I have only just recently done a what's in my bag for the airport, as I will be going back to school next week, I thought that this post would be very fitting! On a side note, I am hoping to keep up to date with my blog when school starts back, but I will have to see how that goes and possibly change my schedule. Anyways, without any further ado here's what I have in my school bag!

My bag is the Earnshaw backpack from Jack Wills and you can view it online here. I think backpacks are perfect for school as you can fit everything in and in my opinion they are more convenient than side bags. I am in love with the style of this bag and I have been loving floral themes recently. 



 In the front compartment of my bag, I am going to keep my phone (my case is from Turkey as I can never find Victoria's Secret Pink cases for the s4 mini in the UK). I also have some hair ties - for PE, a hand sanitizer, a baby lips and a tangle teezer. I don't bring make-up to school as I can never honestly be bothered to top it up! I will also put in my locker and house keys and headphones before I go back to school, but I forgot to put them into the photograph.

Going into the main compartment, the first thing you will see are my folder and notebook. This red notebook from tesco has five dividers which I have labeled for my options and also core GCSE's like maths, english etc.. I will probably use this to organise revision and notes for each subject. 

My pencil case is from Ted Baker (you can view it online here) and I already had this as a makeup bag, but it works great for a pencil case too! I have just taken out a few random things which I keep in my pencil case, but I just have the essentials - pens, highlighters, pencils, glue etc....

Finally, I just have my scientific calculator and dictionaries. I have Welsh, French and English as I m taking three languages this year - am I crazy?! I would also have an umbrella and my planner (agenda), but I do not get this until we actually start back to school which is next week for me. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe picked up a few ideas for what to take in your school bag, but obviously I have just covered the essentials here. This will be my first year of GCSE's so I'm still quite new to them and if anyone has advice for year 10 I would love to hear from you in the comments below. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' as I really appreciate it and am almost at 50 followers!

Bye for now,
Emily x








No comments:

Post a Comment